Additional services for your supply chain
Nowadays comprehensive supply chain management can do much more than just arrange transportation and the overall flow of your goods. We take care of all necessary details while you can concentrate on your business.
Your supply chain is all set up and running smoothly. Great! But, isn’t there more we could do for you? Other tasks that could make your life and the life of your customers easier?
Our additional service portfolio leaves nothing to be desired. From production monitoring to labeling, we take care of all important details.
We offer you:
- (Multi-country) consolidation
- Door-to-door pick-up and delivery
- Customs clearance and documentation
- International and domestic distribution
- Shrink wrap/ thermo packing
- Production monitoring
- Order processing
- Kanban operation
- Sorting, labelling & repacking
- Quality control & inspection
- Garment on hanger handling
- VMI concept
- Cross dock
- JIT delivery
- Import/export customs declaration
- Import/export license application
But we can do more than releasing you from various tasks that come along with the management of your supply chain. We know further improvement and cutting costs is probably constantly on your mind. It is an integral part of our work, too. Even with everything going well we never stop thinking about how to perfect our work flows.
Our contract logistics professionals are prepared and ready to help you bring out the very best in your supply chain.
Of course all our services are carried out by a single source. Simplifying all processes and further correspondence.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Save time and costs. Our value added services increase the overall efficiency of your supply chain.
- Reduce the tasks to worry about. By assigning further tasks to us you can take care of your core business.
- Make your customers happy. Offering your customers repair and return services will make life easier for them. And they will be more likely to choose you again.
Our value added services are designed to save your resources and make the most of your supply chain. Contact us today for more information.
Last modified: 11.10.2016