Customs clearance solutions for all kinds of commercial cargo
Delays, additional costs and even complete import or export bans can be the result of incorrectly handled customs procedures. Our in-house customs brokers make sure that this does not happen to you.
Customs clearance is a science.
You don’t believe that? Let’s have a look at some examples:
- Teddy bears require a test report that proves their compliance with the Japanese Food Sanitation Law issued by a test laboratory registered by Japan Customs
- The same applies to cups – not all, but most of them
- If you want to import wooden cheese graters you need to know a lot about wood types and coatings
- Shirts that are woven have a different customs tariff number than knitted shirts
- The same goes for shirts that have the buttons front either on the left or the right side
- To import shoes you need quotas
- Customs approval is not only required for importing but also for exporting goods in Japan
Sounds difficult? It is.
But not for our in-house customs experts. We handle all import and export related customs clearance tasks on your behalf and make sure that your cargo passes smoothly.
Not only long years of experience in handling all kinds of goods, but also our advance customs system which is directly interfaced with the system of Japan Customs helps us to manage even complex procedures quickly.
Your benefits at a glance
- Minimize the risk of delays or bans
- Keep transit times for customs clearance procedures short
- Pay not more than really necessary especially for exhibits or event goods
- Reduce stress by leaving all complex customs procedures to our experts
Do you have any questions regarding customs clearance? Contact us. We will be happy to provide you with the necessary answers.
Last modified: 11.10.2016