Tender Response Management
- Work with the Sales and BD team in country tender response submissions including business requirements gathering, tender planning, solution design, pricing and documentation and provide support during customer engagements for technical solution presentations and contract negotiations.
- Establish contact, work and align with key personnel/team within the country organization (e.g. Warehouse, Transport, IT teams) on the tender plan, strategy and proposed solution for customer RFI/RFQ.
- - Extract and analyze customer RFI/RFQ data for solution/services development.
- Coordinate and compile responses from various teams within country organization based on RFI/RFQ requirements and submission deadlines.
Solution / Services Development
- Work with the Sales and BD team to customize and develop a competitively priced and innovative supply chain warehouse solution to meet specific customer needs.
- Understand, interpret and map out customer operation workflow with the information obtained from the RFQ package, customer meeting and/or site visits.
- Identify potential areas for optimization in customer operation workflow and propose improvements.
- Analyze customer's data in the RFQ package to recommend suitable storage system(s), complimenting material handling equipment (MHE) and manpower resources with the right manning level.
- Identify suitable warehouse locations based on customer business requirements.
- Propose and design warehouse internal layout(s) with CLASS/AutoCAD software.
Japanese and English skill.
3 to 5 years of work experience in logistics and supply chain operation management, solution design and /or industrial engineering work.
Able to develop and propose operationally feasible solution(s) with prior knowledge in warehouse and transportation.
Experiences in Project Management (PMP Certified) and Lean/Six Sigma methodologies (Green or Black Belt) are plus.
DB Schenker Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.