- Current situation analysis (Ops, commercial and financial) including root cause identification and corrective actions planning.
- Drive the identification, planning and execution of Operations improvement initiatives. (corrective action execution)
- Stabilize and where necessary re-structure operational teams.
- Drive process and system enhancement to strengthen productivity.
- Re-structure Operational layout where necessary to optimize material flow, staff travel times and control.
- Establish meaningful site KPI's to determine actual performance.
- Establish robust shop-floor controls and local team leadership.
- Leverage Continuous Improvement practices, ensure DB Schenker Operations Standards and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Operations initiatives achieve profitability to required levels
- Operations stability post project.
- Specifics & Additions.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- To be highly mobile, flexibility to travel.
- Japanese and English fluency. Multi-lingual skills will be a benefit.
- Contract Logistics warehouse management experience with P&L accountability (minimum 3 years)
- Operations Process re-design
- Safety, security and environment management in an Operations environment
- WMS competencies (including functionality enhancement management)
- Quality and (Lean / 6Sigma) Continuous Improvement management and it's operationalization
- Extremely high communication and influencing skills
- Absolutely self-driven, hands-on approach
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. .
DB Schenker Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.